Bio Energy Fuels is developing the first of its kind OTR Mobile waste processing plant in Australia and possibly the world, which will resolve tyre and conveyor belt waste on site – turning waste into a clean energy source protecting the environment .
The byproducts of our process can be recycled into renewable material for industrial applications or use in ecosystem regeneration.
Our Plants are Mobile and can process waste on sites removing the costs for transportation and added costs related to waste processing.
Production of waste plants can process up to 30 to 120 000 Tons per day.
Bio Energy Fuels supports the Australian Reuse Recycle programs standards and would like to strive for better technical innovation in the recycling industries.
We support the Government’s new focus on a hydrogen hi-way around Australia and know we can offer a much cleaner tomorrow.
Bio Energy Fuels is working toward running its operations on 100% recycled products.
Advantages of waste processing
- Government & Regional Recognition
- Enhanced Australia’s energy security
- Improved environmental impact
- Diversification of Biomass-related markets
- Reduced fire hazards
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Reduced transport
- Reduced waste to other services
- Job creation
- Large reduction in dump requirements
- Rubber tyres
- Rubber conveyor belt
- HDPE pipe
- Grease / rags / scrap soil
- Oil / waste/ oil rags
- Decontamination of soil waist liquids
- Old oil
- Plastic scrap, waste
- Shredders / cutting / sorting
- Biodiesel plant
- Advanced filtration
- Hydrogen Gas reforming
- Mobile gas storage
- Power generation /grid connection